We love our Helena Tyce community – it feels like a rather marvellous tribe of cool, like minded peoples. Does it feel like that to you?
And the more I get to talk to you guys the more we realise we share the same values. So I thought I’d go right ahead and share them with you to see what you think. Here is my top 10 shared values..
- We both like to be different. We don’t want to buy the same things as everyone else. We want to be ahead of the pack and sometimes on a completely different page! I promise I’ll always bring you unique, on trend and sometimes left of centre art!
- We like quality – we want it to last which is why everything we produce is made from good stuff. Our art prints last for 100 years, our cards are on heavy card and ping with beautiful colour.
- At the same time we want value. And we want our art to be accessible for everyone. We run lots of giveaways & discounts and have free downloads so its not an exclusive club. Everyone is welcome.
- We don’t like unexpected surprises at checkout! Which is why we offer free postage and packing for all mainland UK orders.
- We keep our prices as low as we can by sourcing the best value suppliers. At the same time we only sell ethically produced goods and wish for no harm to be done to the planet, creatures or people. So we carefully choose our suppliers and buy from here in the UK as much as we can to reduce our carbon footprint. Some of our products we outsource – our coasters and t-towels are made in Lincolnshire, our cards are printed in Nottingham and our eco-notebooks are printed n Scotland.
- We care about your order. We like to go the extra mile so that your parcel brings your joy when it arrives.
- We are busy! So things need to be easy. We’ve designed then website so you can find what you’re looking for and buy it easily. With no hidden extras like expensive postage plus I’m always around if you have a question – just ping me an email or give me a call. We aim to make it easy for you to buy lovely and unique stuff from your chair.
- We like speed! We post standard orders free with 2nd class post so your goodies will be with you within 2-3 days. Or you can upgrade to next day delivery which will arrive, errr, next day!
- We like to share powerful and inspiring messages with people who we love! We like to connect with other people, make people feel better, show them we care, show them we have shared memories that are important to us!
Do you agree? The more I talk to you I think perhaps you do and I think it’s what makes this little tribe a unique one. Life is a wonderful journey – keep spreading the happy with me!
PS – this is something I used to have on the fridge to share my values with the family. Until it was cruelly defaced!