8 Reasons to visit Light Night at Sneinton Market!
The 23rd February sees the annual Light Night return to Nottingham. And this year a new venue has been added to the trail – Sneinton Market!
So why bother trotting down in that direction I ask ye holler?! Here are 5 jolly good reasons…
- Sneinton Market is fast becoming the new place to be! We’ve a huge range of (mainly) creative businesses where you try your hand at circus skills, find an architect or designer, stock up on gifts and goodies in the shop or book onto an exciting workshop
- There’s stuff to do! Many of us are opening up our studios for the evening so you can come and have a snoop and Curious Studios will be offering lantern making.
- There’ll be a light night parade and live music.
- Blend Coffee Shop will be serving its usual Stewarts coffee and booze.
- There’ll be a night market so you can get your hands on all manner of lovely hand made stuff.
- I’ll be offering 20% off all purchases on the night – all you need to do is tell me the secret word from this blog which is… Illuminate!
- You can have a swift half at the Fox & Grapes the lovely new Castle Rock pub.
- There’ll be all manner of stuff going on all over the Creative Quarter so there’ll be lots do see on your way down Goosegate.
So that’s that then – we will see you down there – wrap up warm, bring the kids and come and discover something new!